- 32 12 00 – Flexible Paving
- 32 13 13 – Concrete Paving
- 32 17 43 26 – Pavement Snow Melting Systems (Electric)
- 32 17 43 60 – Pavement Snow Melting Systems (Hydronic)
- 32 33 13 – L1 Bike Rack Standard Drawing – CAD
- 32 33 13 – L1 Bike Rack Standard Drawing – pdf
- 32 80 00 – Irrigation
- 32 90 00 – Landscaping
- 32 92 00 – Turf and Grasses
- 32 93 43 – Appendix A:Tree Removal & Replacement Policy
- 32 93 43 – Trees
Facilities Services maintains a roster of architectural, engineering, specialty consultants who are eligible to perform consulting services for projects where the consultant Agreement shall not exceed $300,000.00 for the entire duration of the Project.
Consultants interested in being included on the roster shall contact email@example.com to request a Registration Form.
Small Works Roster
Facilities Services maintains a Small Works Roster of contractors per the requirements of WAC 504-50-080. Whenever the estimated cost of any construction, building, renovation, remodeling, alteration, repair, or improvement of real property does not exceed three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000), excluding tax, the Department of Facilities Service at Washington State University, is authorized to use the Small Works Roster in lieu of public advertisement for bids.
Contractors interested in being included in the roster shall contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Application Packet.
Printing Disclaimer: The bidding documents attached below are available for all interested bidders and plancenters. The University does not provide printing services; it is the bidders responsibility to print the drawings to the appropriate scale indicated. We encourage the use of professional printing shops.