Master Plan Goals
- Goal one: Achieve national and international preeminence in innovation, discovery, and creativity.
- Goal two: Provide a premier education and transformative experience that prepares students to excel in a global society.
- Goal three: Lead in relevant local, national, and global outreach and engagement.
- Goal four: Embrace an environment of diversity, integrity, and transparency.
- Student Enrollment: 1,387
- Total Building Square Footage: 779,668
- Total Pullman Campus Acreage: 48
- Student Enrollment: 2,961
- Total Building Square Footage: 399,881
- Total Vancouver Campus Acreage: 351