Campus Master Plans
Master Plan Goals
- Goal one: Achieve national and international preeminence in innovation, discovery, and creativity.
- Goal two: Provide a premier education and transformative experience that prepares students to excel in a global society.
- Goal three: Lead in relevant local, national, and global outreach and engagement.
- Goal four: Embrace an environment of diversity, integrity, and transparency.
- Student Enrollment: 19,221
- Total Building Square Footage: 10,532,164
- Total Pullman Campus Acreage: 1,675
2012 – Master Plan Document (PDF 9MB)
2010 – Master Plan Document (PDF 14MB)
Housing Long Range Plan (PDF 4MB)
- Student Enrollment: 1,387
- Total Building Square Footage: 779,668
- Total Pullman Campus Acreage: 48
- Student Enrollment: 2,961
- Total Building Square Footage: 399,881
- Total Vancouver Campus Acreage: 351
Master Plan Document 2018 (PDF 34MB)
Master Plan Document 2007 (PDF 30MB)
Master Plan Document 1992 (PDF 5MB)
Master Plan Document appendix 1992 (PDF 5MB)
- Student Enrollment: 1,496
- Total Building Square Footage: 298,793
- Total Tri-Cities Campus Acreage: 202
2015 Master Plan Update (PDF 9MB)
2009 TVA Master Plan (PDF 9MB)
2008 Master Plan Document (PDF 4MB)
WSU Research & Extension Centers
Master Plan Document.pdf (5MB)
Master Plan Document.pdf (9MB)
Master Plan Document.pdf (8MB)